KencoStore.com is happy to introduce our customers the all new Primera AP-Series Label Applicators. Not only is this a quality product, but we are one of the first distributors offering this product to our customers.
Set-up and operation is fast and easy. Just:
- Set the guides
- Place your container in the machine Press the footswitch and your label is applied
The built-in spring-loaded pressure arm makes sure labels are applied firmly and without wrinkles. With an AP-Series Label Applicator you’ll apply labels faster and more accurately – helping to speed up your production and sell more of your products!
Apply Labels Fast and Accurately
With an AP-Series Label Applicator you’ll be able to apply labels at speeds of up to 1200 per hour. Labels are perfectly applied without wrinkles, giving your finished products a highly professional look.
AP-Series Label Applicators are an ideal accessory to Primera’s LX-or CX-Series label printers. The applicators can also apply roll-fed, pressure-sensitive labels produced by most other flexographic, offset and digital presses.
Two Models Available
AP360 is the base model. It quickly and efficiently applies single labels at a time.
AP362 is an advanced model. It can apply one or two different labels to a single container. A built-in LED counter and memory for up to nine front-to-back label offsets is also included.
- Quick set-up and easy operation» Accurately applies labels to the front (AP360) or front and back(AP362) with variable spacing
- Fast – labels are applied at 5.3” (135mm) per second –up to 1200 containers per hour
- Compact size – fits on most desks and countertops
- Professionally designed – one of the only semi-automatic labelapplicators available with UL, CSA and FCC safety and emissionscertifications
- Industrial strength – built with heavy-duty sheet metal and steelfor long life
- Container Width: 1" to 9.4" (25.4mm to 238mm)
- Container Diameter: 0.6" to 6.7" (15mm to 170mm)
- Container Shape: Cylindrical and many tapered
- Supply roll diameter: Up to 8" (203mm)
- Media liner width: 1" to 8.375"(25.4mm to 213mm)
- Supply roll core: 2" to 3" I.D. (51.8mm to 76.2mm)
- Electrical rating: 12VDC, 5.0A
- Power requirements: 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz, 60 watts
- Agency certifications: UL, UL-C, CE, FCC Class AWeight: 16 lbs. (7.26 kg)
- Dimensions: 13.4"W x 8.9"H x 12.9"D(340mmW x 226mmH x 328mmD)